Tuesday, September 20, 2011

BLOG: Digital Series - Acting, Comedy, and Improv - Written by Andy Minh Trieu

Digital Series “ Acting, Comedy, and Improv” was an intense workshop for people wanting to create characters, scenes, and developing key concepts in acting.

As one of the facilitators of the event I saw that all the participants brought a lot of energy and enthusiasm to the day. We were able to fit in many exercises including ones that challenged their physicality and vulnerability.

I shared with the group a lot from my personal experiences in Acting. A lot of my background knowledge came from studying at The National Acting School, NIDA, and the Actors Centre and also from experiences on various TV productions such as Kitchen Whiz, Rescue, and Crime Investigations on Channel 9.

I thoroughly enjoyed the day and now hope to further help the participants as they take on more acting work in the industry.

Some other projects that I am involved in at the moment include a season 3 of Kitchen Whiz, which will be back on air in 2012 on Channel 9 (WIN) at 4pm weekdays.

http://IMDB.me/andyminhtrieu
My final tip would be to stay persistence, positive, and clear about what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment